- The winner of the cute slash hilarious Zooni hat from Tender Cargo is CutieFruity/Taylor Fam!
- The designer stationary package from Webtations goes to Emmerin!
- $50 GC to Scribble It! goes to *~*Kamie*~*!
- A darling scripture bag or funny shirt of your choice (up to $30) to Molly Gear goes to Courtney B. who said "really? did you just pick me already?" Yep.
- Two lucky winners EACH get a bracelet and ring from the The Pretty Kitty: Amber Palmer and ~j.
- $50 GC to Molly's Clothing! goes to Salt H2O.
- Guess who each gets a Charm Bracelet from First and Girl? Shoebox Princess and Coupon Person!
- The designer hospital gown from Labor Looks goes to Karolyn and Britton Bates!
- Num-num-nummy gourmet cookies or cupcakes from The Sweet Tooth Fairy: Cristin!
- The cute Baby Coverz kit (a blanket, nursing cover, burp cloth, and diaper clutch) goes to MissouriMormonMama!
- Know who each won a $10 GC to Cafe Rio: K and/or K, Severin and Lissa Nelson, *Meg Larson*, The Boob Nazi, Sean and Janet, Kim Raynor and SteeleFamily04.
- The oober hot blingity-bling MORGAN JEWELERS WINNER of the gorgeous necklace is the Asay Family who commented at 2:34 PM on 12/14. Brother Asay, if you want me to erase your name as soon as you contact me so Sister Asay thinks it was your idih, I totally will! BAA! And Sister Asay, if you want me to tell your friends it was his idih, no prob. And the 5 other bling winners who each get 4 $20 Morgan Jewelers GCs are Mrs. Simonsen, another amy, The Ludwig Family, janet who said are: "I want to win the diamonds SO bad.. then I could save the money I would spent buying my own present and finally be able to afford the much needed boob job. SEriously." at 8:19 PM on 12/14 and Jon who said "OK, my wife says I need to enter this because she HAS to have the diamonds!!! Can you please pick her so I can stop hearing about this? Thanks Jon Love."
- The Cutest Hoodie Ever from my e-store for linking to the giveaway post goes to: Winder Love!
December 15, 2008
Wasn't this weekend awesome? After I bought all the Wicked tickets on Friday (you couldn't get any? Oh. Sorry! :)), then I spent this weekend playing in the snow and taking tons of pics of me in my cute snowy hat with a pom pom making tons of pretending-to-be-goofy-but-mostly-sexy faces slash pouts! Then I digi-scrapped THE FETI'S FIRST SNOWSTORM which rocked! THEN I figured out the random winners (thanx to random.org) of the gIvEawAy which took for darn ever...love you! Hope you won!