December 14, 2009

winning beginning

GUYS I HAVE A TON TO TELL YOU FROM THE BEST WEEKEND EVER!! But first did you win?? Prolly not {frownsmile} but still worth checking right??

drummmmmrollll..................

  • The VIP hair treatment from Cultures Salon goes to klod who said, "Love you TAMN, your the funnest and tiniest person I ever knew."
  • The adorable watch band and face from Which Watch Designs goes to to Dani Grigs who said "my life would be so much better if you would just pick me."
  • The $100 GC to Baby Coverz to Em who said "Merry Christmas to me! 1 month old babe wants a girly baby coverz!! She told me so."
  • Delicious cake bites from The Sweet Tooth Fairy to Kamie who said "Thinking positive winning thoughts.....again."
  • A darling Plan Toy from Tender Cargo goes to Erin who said "I could defiantly use anything on this list. Awesome blossom!"
  • The $50 GC from Sassy Scoops to Chrystie who said "Tamn, it is sooooo my turn to win!! Not to use my whiney voice or anything, but I have entered the last like zillion giveaways and I haven't won ANYTHING yet! I am starting to doubt my own specialness! Please don't let that happen anymore!"
  • The darling ready-made outfit from Oh So Sassy is for Camille who said "Oh TAMNers please, pretty, pretty, please with a cherry on top? I heart your blog and wish I were as sassy and cute as you!"
  • The cute Bugle Boy dress from Shabby Apple to Kim who said "Seriously, my frumpy self could use any of these."
  • T-shirt of your choice from MY DARLING SELF to Maursupial who said "Oh Darling TAMN!! Please Please Please pick me I need your help so desperately."
SQUEEEEEEE!!! Winners, plz email me at seriouslysoblessed at yahoo dot com w/ your contact info and put what you won in the subject line and HAPPY HOLIDAY'S!

Everyone else, chillax with a diet coke {or diet DP if your feeling unique} and just click refresh til the next post bc as you may have noticed the holidays make me reallllllly deep.

9 comments:

Muum said...

oh, fudge. speaking of which , I guess I'll go console my loszer self with some :(

Alison said...

Boo. I never win. Stop rigging it!

b. said...

Friggety Frack.

I'm so pist.

Erin @ Thimble Ambitions said...

I saw my name and FREAKED...




...wrong Erin, booo!

Sarah said...

Haha, diet DP if your feeling unique. I love DP!

Bonnie said...

siiigh tamn.....

Em said...

i finally think i win, and then i see, it's a different em. FROWN. no smile:-(

Stephanie said...

I'm so happy for the winners. *frown-smile*

Boo.

Brian and chelsea said...

this is what happens when I cheat on my fast....