August 10, 2010

didja win?

YOU GUYS!!!!! This whole kickace job offer in BFE thing is honestly making things at our McMansion literally cRaZy! Just for clarify, JJWT already has a killer job here and about a million other options, it's just this one is totally tempting him and making me tear my overprocessed hair out and i have alot to tell you about our backing-forth regarding it!!!! Anyways, I'll tell you a bumload about it in a sec so stay way tuned but first giveaway winners!
  • The family, toddler or engagement photo session from Sharon Johnson Photography goes to Christy who said "i want to win! we need a family picture so we can show off how good looking we are."
  • The coloring book from Kat Green Store to Heather who "Umm, hate to break it to you, but people don't spoil you nearly so good with the 2nd pregnancy. But maybe it's diff in Zion? I've had all mine here in the East, so I wouldn't know."
  • Annie Get Your Gun tickets to BreAnn who said "Pick me, pick me! So jealous that your pegnancy gives you an excuse to do nothing, and act all delicate!"
  • The Matching Tie Guy GC goes to Kris who said, "Ask me if I have the best feeling about this ever. YES I DO."
  • The Sweet Tooth Fairy treats to Karina who said "You. Are. Beautiful."
Thanx! Winners email seriouslysoblessed at yahoo dot com.

More soon after I meet my girls for some diet!

3 comments:

Briana said...

TAMN, you rock - you and the universe picked good winners: Christy is my sister-in-law and I'm here to tell you that their family definitely is very good looking :)

Gina said...

"backing-forth" = awesome

NoSurfGirl said...

Wow... I didn't think it was possible for a post on this blog to have only two comments.

Better make it 3.