THANXGIVING IS THE BEST! It's my fifth favorite holiday so, pretty pumped. This holiday seriously ROCKS bc it's a chance for me to show off how greatful I am AND watch everyone else chub it up. Kinda ticked we aren't having it at J-dub's and Me's house this year, but whatever (JJWT's fam got fended when we hosted it last year and I only made one mash potato, but--TRUST ME--that's all they needed).
Reasons I'm so dang greatful this Thanxgiving:
- Our cutest family ever--THIS IS WHAT HAPPILY EVERY AFTER LOOKS LIKE.
- HOV! Now that I'm carrying twiners, me=3 so the carpool lane makes everything go way quicker.
- Ikea...got a bumload of cute frames (seriously I should post pics of them in various arrangements and have you vote on 'em, huh?) PLUS we'd bin looking for one FORliteralEVER and finally found the perfect toffee table!!
- ice ickles...for some wierd reason, to me they're so romantical.
- The chance I'll have to talk to Ruth tomorrow about how there's still time to salvage her lameyawn of a wedding IF she's even DEAD SURE she still wants to go thru w/ it I can def make her wedding awesome instead of frump-de-dump.
- best in laws ever...l o v e you Queenie & Guv! Thanx in advance for the Disney cruise!
- The cold I caught this week that helped me lose those pesky preggo ell-bees...seriously, Bronkitis is the best.
- **TMI alert! Don't read this one if you hate hate hate TMI!** Personal and icky I know, but WHOA the best nuzzling of my life right now! Not sure if it's increased circle-lation or just my body's way of rewarding me for making darling feti what but "hubba hubba"!
- Also so greatful for how I have the BEST MOM EVER! She is my bestie, frills, and we have a ton in common, meaning our hot looks, singy-songy voices, inexplicable amounts of free time and our shocking lack of adult vocab.
- Body spray. I can just spray and spray and spray and spray and spray and spray and spray and it's awesome! Impossible to overdue it! Same with lotion, esp. way smelly nummy flavors and esp. in public.
- Dinner and how every year, no matter what, I make my best ever diet pie and it looks so dang good and tastes even better and everyone seriously stands in "ah."
How about you?