- The free haircolor, cut & style from Michelle at Cultures Salon goes to lucky ducky lizandfrankfamily who said "Ok so I admit it, I'm from Clearfield. Phew that was hard. So pick me because I just totally got out of my comfort zone by sharing that tidbit with you. " AND the winner of TWO pedi kits by mail is Kris who said "Golly, TAMN, you are so generous. I'm hoping to win some fun things for my fetus! (Only one=not as spiritchual as you. Sad.)" If your fetus is anything like my girl fetus she will love the pedi kits, girl!
- The Shabby Apple dress from their Manhattan Line goes to Maren who said "Holy crap there are a lot of comments. Feel validated, honey. I wanna win. I'm not in Zion, but I still wanna win."
- The a-may-zing gift basket of baby awesomeness from SelectHealth goes to The Boatrights who said "Just got my baby home from the NICU. Need that diaper bag for cute preemie diapers! Pick Me!"
- Complete line of products from Shirley J goes to The Simmons Family who said "You are totally awesome and I totally want to win something!"
- Momspit from Tender Cargo goes to Kyle who admitted he was man enough to read this blog! You could probably call it dadspit if you wanted.
- The gift basket from Mindy Mae's Market goes to The Schmidt family who said "I know I will win...positive thinking TAMN!"
- The custom car seat cover set from Baby Coverz goes to Adrianne Miller who said "Pick me! Pretty please!"
- A darling summer t-shirt of mine goes to Liz Szilagyi who said "Pick me and we can be BFFs in the filled."
- The cookies from The Sweet Tooth Fairy! go to Corrinne who said "I'll never stop believing."
June 13, 2009
I wonder if you won?