- No Costco?? *stunned blink of empty confusion* is that even possible? What do people do?
- i CANNOT FUNCTION THAT FAR AWAY FROM FAMILY. Nevermind that some people call they're hub and kids they're fam, I mean my OWN family.
- I don't CARE if house's are cheaper there, if no one sees it what is the point?? As a darling anon commenter mentioned "A McMansion in the middle of McNowhere doesn't rilly count for anything."
- No Rio? I would literally rather die and just thinking about that do-it-yourself recipie depresses me.
- I NEED BOTH GLAMMA AND QUEENIE LIVING IN MY SAME ZIP CODE OR ELSE I CANNOT GIVE BIRTH. simple as that. that's not me, that's nature.
- No Anthro and Cheesecake? What am I, Omish???
August 10, 2010
Just to clear up, YOU GUYS DON'T BE GROSS, I AM DEFIANTLY NOT MOVING TO A DAKOTA. HubbyBunz got a killer law/biz/med/dental job offer and totally wanted to take it bc of all these "reasons" like it was some great opportunity and exactly what he wanted to do and tons of $, yah-da yah-da yah-da. Gag! Pretty much the only good thing I could think of is nevermind, I forgot. There probably wasn't one. Maybe a new calling, but we can get that just by moving. Or adultery. j/k! So I sat him down and gently explained: