- The Silverlime GC goes to Steve, Brie, Carson & Landon who said: "I have two boys. I need this." H yeah you do!
- The Cultures awesome pedi party kit goes to Mark and Emily who said "I needs to win something...anything, please?!!"
- The darling Cultures Salon mini-makeover goes to jhjonze: "I want to win! Please pick me TAMNERS"
- Sweet Tooth Fairy Treats go to simply kris who said "Like, I was at the park and totally eavesdropped on some other mommy's not watching their kids play... they were talking about this here bloggy..."
- Nummy nummy Dream Dinners to Mary who said: "please please please pick me! I just had a 10 and a half pound baby, I deserve it!!!" Um, if my twins are that big I will die.
- Two pairs of Baby Legs from Tender Cargo: Janeal who said "OMG I HALF TO WIN THIS GIVE WAY! I heart you TAMNers." and Tim, Laurel and Olivia who said "Ummm... I think I should definately win because I am not a spinsty spinster and I didnt steal your all to perfect for your feti names. Pick Me!!! Puh-leez!"
- Wasatch Family Therapy: The "Cultivating Sexual Desire in Marriage" workshop (WHICH IS TOMORROW in SLC!) and a free counseling sesh goes to TaLaisa who said:
"*pma(positive mental attitude)channeling*" Hurry and contact me, girlfriend, the workshop is TOMORROW and your hubby with thank you!!
- The GC for bows and hats from The Darling Daughter goes to Kristin Wynder who said "umm yes yes and more yes! this preggo momma needs some luvin!"
- The Book Club 4 Boys kit goes to ottspot who said "I love my boys, but I wish I had a girl too - girl clothes and accessories are darling!"
- The gorgeous Baby Coverz diaper bag goes to Liz who said "Please please pick me! Like your comment entry says, I need validation in life, and winning this would completely do that!"
Congrats to the winners! Email me your contact info at seriouslysoblessed at yahoo dot com for info on collecting the loot. Will you plz put what you won in the subject line? Don't want to strain my fallopians.
Everyone eltse, quit crying! There'll be a next time! And, at least your not preggo with twins. Well, unless you ARE preggo with twins in which case at least you don't have Lynzii for a neighbor. Unless you DO have Lynzii for a neighbor in which case at least you don't have a frumpy lame SIL Ruth. Unless you DO, in which case at least you don't have to keep helping a thankless spinsty friend Yvette.
Unless you are all of those things in which case your freaking me out.
Ugh. Am I seriously still preggers!?