Hey guys, this is Jordan/Jason/Wes/Taylor or JJWT for short. I guess I should introduce myself since I know my wife has a ton of blogging friends I don't know. I snuck onto TAMNs computer because I am highjacking her blog. She'll never see it coming even though she gave me her password last night. She'll probably be so T.O.'d but I just wanted to publicly tell the internet that my wife is such a killer wife. She has been awesome this whole pregnancy and is always worrying about others so I thought this would be HER time to shine for once. Today lets honor my adorable TAMN.
This pic is from three trips to Hawaii ago. This pic rocks. My wife is the shiz.
Top 10 things I love about my TAMNers:
10. I always thought you were hot and after a couple dates I forgot about all eight of my buddies that had dated you before I did.
9. I'll never forget when I found out you had used someone else's mom as your own. Yeah it was weird, but I couldn't even be shocked or mad because you were so cute explaining that you wanted me to like you so bad.
8. I think it's cute how after seeing Twitch and Joshua in the finals, you want me to try out for SYTYCD with the stagename AngelLoaf.
7. It drives me nuts that very time you borrow my truck you insist on taking 15 to put the "Yield to the Princess" license plate cover on and don't always remember to take it off, but it's cool and kind of cute.
6. All your GNOs mean that I get hours of uninterrupted Halo time.
5. Honestly, that time you nominated me for EQ prez was a little awkward. I felt weird passing out buttons and putting that campaign sign in our yard, but I know you were just trying to be supportive.
4. I love that all I have to do is drop a couple hundred bones on a spa day and then I can golf all I want.
3. You are such a good mother already. I am so pumped to have a little stud around to tell all my HS football/mission stories to so thanks for baring him.
2. The lunches you bring me every day at law/business/medical/dental school rock. At first the sandwitches tasted weird because of the perfume you sprayed in the lunchbag but now it only stings my tongue a little.
1. All those times our first year of law/business/medical/dental school when I told you I was studying but I was really watching R-rated movies and you didn't even question me.
Your the best. Love you babe!