June 30, 2008

What IS this??

Hi gUyS! NeW tO mY blOgGy? ThIs stUfF mIgHt hElP. Seriously, LOVE YOU!

Seriously, So Blessed in the News!!
ABOUT ME
Hi everybody!!! My name is Tiffany/Amber/Megan/Nicole and I am married to Jordan/Jason/Wes/Taylor, and we have non-stop fun all the time and are LOVING married life! We are super busy but we still love to make time for fun stuff and we just love being married and living our awesome lives. I LOVE crafts (especially Stampin' Up! and homemade jewelry) and he loves sports. I went to hair school/teach 2nd grade and now we are going to law/dental/business/medical school! So hard! But being in law/dental/business/medical school is really fun for me because there are tons of wive's clubs like bridge club, book club, walking club. Pretty awesome! Just gave birth to the CUTEST TWINS EVER in March. Love you guys!! If you have anything you want me to blog about, puh-LEASE let me know at seriouslysoblessed at yahoo.com.
My freinds n fam:
I = the MiaMaid advisor in my ward which is seriously so awesome, so go read about my way uplifting experiences w/ them here, here and here. Used to work my fingers to the bone tons but quit my job to be a SAHP (stay at home preggo). I'm the first lady of JJWT's law/biz/med/dental school bc I'm pres of the wives club and we do TONS OF FUN STUFF! Being preggers rocks and NO ONE can believe my oven has two buns in it bc I look so H-of hot! Also, I am way deep and often give my smarty pants opinion on things like the economies and politics.

My life is such a kick-A fairy tale I even have t-shirts! Got any Qs about my life or helpful explanations that belong on this page? lemme know at seriouslysoblessed at yahoo dot com. Love you times infinity!

LOVE TAMN!